Whether you are looking to top dress your yard with topsoil, or add fill, or build your garden, we have the landscaping products for you.
Here are just a sampling of what we have on site, please call for complete details of our landscaping products.
Crushed Rock -
* Rock is a product that can be used as a ground cover or for decorative.
* Clear stone for drainage
* Crusher run for driveways
* Dry creek, or area that you don’t want people to walk on.
* This size of stones can be used as rip rap, for a step slope, or areas where washout occurs.
Crusher Dust - Crusher dust is used primarily as filler and cement aggregate. Construction contracts use the sand to weigh down objects or fill in cracks in patios or other stone creations. It is also commonly used for:
* On baseball diamonds, pathways, roadways, driveways, under paving stones, acreages.
* 6”-8” on top of base gravel & 4” crusher dust
* There must be base gravel underneath in order to do a proper job
* adds a professional-looking,
* finishing touch to flowerbeds,
* as much as it enhances the beauty of a garden,
* mulch improves the health of the soil and
* lightens your gardening chores by controlling weeds.
Concrete, Asphalt, Gravel, and Brush Recycling - There are a variety of benefits in recycling concrete rather than dumping it or burying it in a landfill.
* Keeping concrete debris out of landfills saves landfill space.
* Using recycled material as gravel reduces the need for gravel mining.
* Recycling one ton of cement could save 1,360 gallons water, 900 kg of co2
* Using recycled concrete as the base material for roadways reduces the pollution involved in trucking material.